Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You Know What I'm Sayin'?

I just blanked out, you know what I'm sayin'?

But I remember every detail, you know what I'm sayin'?

You get a some insight into the worthwhile lives this dull-witted, psychotic piece of animal excrement destroyed here.

Note to arrogant politicians, "Only Ones, "Authorized Journalists," anti-gun "males," Bradyites and assorted gunbashers: Reptiles like this are running loose, and you think for a minute I'm going to let you make the choice on whether I can defend myself and my family?

I give to you the same sentiment this evil loser gave to his victims' families.

You know what I'm sayin'?

[Via Tony G]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hope that in prison they'd at least beat the crap out of you for sounding like a fucking retard...

'know what I'm sayin?

Anonymous said...

Bring back the rope. I want to see this abortion die afraid, alone and in pain.

The constitution bars "cruel and unusual" punishment, but hanging isn't included in that proscription.

Capital punishment is supposed to hurt.