Monday, July 14, 2008

By Popular Demand

Well, a few of you asked, anyway...


I saved this graphic as a full page Word file that you can print out on iron-on transfer printer paper to make your own T-shirts. That way, I don't need to invest $$$ or keep a stock of anything, go into merchandising or step over any fair use boundaries, plus can offer these for the price they're worth--nothing.

I've never tried making my own iron-on before, so who knows how it will look or how long it will last before fading or peeling? Ah well, you get what you pay for.

If this does work out and enough people like it, I can come up with more free designs--that would actually be a pretty nice and unique feature for this site to offer. If it doesn't, I've lost a total of about 10 minutes trying something new.

To download a copy of the file for printing, click here. And please let me know if you have any access problems.

I'd love to have a Death to Zargon page along the lines of People of the Gun. So if you're inclined to send a picture of yourself in your new T (see blog profile for edress), I'll post it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I come to you in peace, and with goodwill...."

Bang!

"It was a gift for your President. With this he could study life on the other planets."

John Hardin said...

Images can also be uploaded to cafepress (and probably zazzle) for making your own merchandise without having to open a store.

Anonymous said...

OK guys, who the hell is Zargon?

David Codrea said...

Click the "a few of you asked" link.