Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Snake Oil-Laced Kool-Aid, Please

The White House on Wednesday endorsed a bill, backed by scores of Democratic lawmakers worried about getting re-elected in pro-gun districts, that would repeal gun laws in the U.S. capital...

But the measure is not expected to get through the Democratic-led Senate before this Congress draws to a close by the end of the year.
So everybody can score election points by saying the right words and not actually doing anything?

Anybody else sick and damned tired of being played by these charlatans and their apologists?

5 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

So I'm not the "only one" who thinks we're being sold a bill of goods here.

Sean said...

Yup, Sick and Damned Tired. Now what do we do? I have my own idea, but it involves weeping and the gnashing of teeth. And, I'm afraid, some very,very, dark deeds. Oh, yeah, it's 9-11. I'm sure Moslems everywhere are thanking that Pig they pray to that we're such a stupid country. III.

Kent McManigal said...

I am not being played because I see through the scam. They aren't fooling me one bit. I see them for what they are: domestic terrorists.

Enigma said...

Its sad when words are more important than actions. What the dems are doing to salvage elections in other districts is reprehensible.

Anonymous said...

I have been sick of it since 1964. Next time the other side will take the high road, knowing the fix is in, but they can go home and say "I tried, the dirty bastards wouldn't let me." They take turns, always have.