Saturday, January 17, 2009

Send a Card to Bobby

...to Bobby L. Rush, that is, the congressman who wants to license and register your guns and require you to submit a thumbprint:


You can get a snail address here. His website email contact is by form, so you can't send him this as an attachment. I filled out the form in the hopes of getting an edress I could post here, but so far, no reply. If anyone can provide that, please do. I think an email campaign would be quick and easy, well-deserved, let us blow off a little steam at this subversive meathead, and hopefully p*** him off.

UPDATE: Good idea. His fax number in Washington is 202-226-0333, for his district office is 773-224-9624, and for his south suburban office is 708-385-3860.

UPDATE TWO:
BobbyRushFax
BobbyRushFax.pdf
Hosted by eSnips

A copy of the graphic suitable for faxing is stored at e-snips. Click on the widget to access and download.

You can then send it from FaxZero. I'm going to test this out to make sure it all works...

Many thanks Brian F.

UPDATE THREE:
Fax Status: Success!

Your 1-page fax to Bobby Rush--Subversive has been delivered successfully.
(The page count does not include the cover page.)

Thank you for using FaxZero.com

10 comments:

opaww said...

I will spread this around and get as many as I can to do this, but it will have to be tomorrow. I told my oldest Granddaughter that I would not post what I call gloom and doom stuff today sense it is her 13th Birthday.

She did get her first .22 rifle for her birthday present from me a shinny new Ruger 1022

Anonymous said...

I've yet to find a congresscritter who will give up a real email addie, though some of their local dist offices might take real email. The webmail filters by zip code to weed out 'non-constituents'. So dig up a real district address if you care to get any response at all.

Wonder if Rush objects to Mell's private window of registration renewal scheme? These guys make me ill.

Anonymous said...

I'll be faxing my message. Someone will have to at least look at it.

Anonymous said...

Why give him a thumb print? Perhaps a "longest digit" print would be more appropriate.

God bless!

David Codrea said...

Wayne, that's not a thumbprint, hence the question 'guess which one?'...

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that with Obama being black and the new AG being black and this piece of shit being black is nothing more than an attempt to get people to start saying racist things. That would be to make blacks and whites go at each other politically and make whites look foolish and to discredit gun owners at large. Watch and see the media find some whack job and use him or them to discredit any in the Second Amendment movement.
Yes my hunch is this guy being black plays a part in him bring up this law. Watch and see more of this kind of race baiting in attacking our Constitutional right.
Talk about leaving finger prints, this race baiting and attacks on the Constitutional right of the citizens is the fingerprint of the Marxist.

Anonymous said...

fax it to ALL the bastards.

wv=ramin...what we'll be back to eating under all the hope and change

Anonymous said...

Thanks for setting this up!

I sent it while waiting for water to boil.

It's THAT easy!

Rock On!!

Robocop said...

A funny but useful idea. Nice blog btw.

David Codrea said...

OK, who's the weasel who sent a "FU Robert" fax using MY email address?

It won't be confirmed unless I click on it, which I did not do.

Damn it, either be man enough to send your own or stop trying to mess with those of us who are. I view this as either chicken**** or else deliberate sabotage. Either way, it's a jerk thing to do, and it certainly doesn't reflect well on you.