Friday, April 10, 2009

There's No Fool...

[F]ashionable as it is to always bash ATF, regardless of what they do, it should not be forgotten that ATF was instrumental in helping the unborn MG industry through its birthing pangs after GCA '68....Sorry to say, I am not a fan of Len Savage, especially with his current fight with ATF...[More]
I guess Len should just roll over and allow his property to be stolen and livelihood ruined and stop testifying on behalf of others so that your "helpful" BATFU buddies will leave you and yours alone...for now?

Everybody just stop fighting for your rights NOW and stop rocking the boat, right, "Old Timer"?

Y'know, there's a lot of truth in some old sayings...

4 comments:

Joel said...

I was talking to a shooting buddy just earlier this week, and the subject of NFA collectors came up. I don't give them much thought, but it does strike me that there seems to be a hell of a lot of money floating around among the "NFA Collector" crowd, they deal more closely with the BATFU than most of the rest of us, and yet it seems rare to ever hear any of them getting involved in a gun rights matter.

I hate to think of a whole class of shooters as quislings, and I'm sure it's not true. But you read something like this nonsense, and you gotta wonder...

jon said...

"instrumental in helping the unborn MG industry through its birthing pangs after GCA '68"

this is like saying the mafia was instrumental in helping the commercial real estate insurance industry get so large.

Anonymous said...

'Hobby', it's nothing but a hobby to this bozo, hell, let him collect cars via individual import of non compliant ferraris, he can deal with EPA and DOT.

Kent McManigal said...

I wonder how much more popular "MG"s would be without the BATFEces' "help". I'm pretty sure I would have one or two.