Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're the Only Ones Going to the Dogs Enough Redux

When the Bullocks returned home from a family member's funeral on Friday, they found blood and three bullets on their front porch – along with a note to call the Blue Ash Police Department about their dog. [More]
Why would you reach for a cornered dog? And a Chihuahua mix?

Sounds like the situation was handled in typical "Only One" fashion...that is, escalating the situation to one of out-of-control hysteria.

If they were my kids, I wouldn't be telling them Jack ran away.

[Via Brian F]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really?!?!?! no seriously... really?!?!?! I can imagine the phone call." So your five pound psycho chihuahua bit me 20 times. I feared for my life and I shot him three times." Is everyone taking crazy pills but me ????

Rio Arriba said...

Bitten 17 times, then 9 times?

Two cops can't control a chihuahua, even if it's biting them? On its own porch?

These guys are liars.