Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We're the Only Ones Acquitted Enough

Judge Acquits Newburgh Heights Cops Accused Of Going Taser Crazy [More]
Hey, it's not like there was...oh, I don't know...a record of the taser discharges.

There was?

But I guess if there are no visible marks, and if the witness is oration-impaired, no harm, no foul, and the "Only Ones" can do what they will. Besides, we all know who we can consistently believe. Right?

I like the way the guy with glasses keeps smirking in the video. He looks like he can barely keep from cracking up.

2 comments:

idahobob said...

The answer to the problem...

Remember Harold Krassny.

Bob
III

straightarrow said...

Funny thing, this item. I just got through explaining to one of my nephews why and how cops never go to jury trial and always opt for a trial by judge.