Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bloomberg Anti-Gun Blueprint Revealed

This is a dangerous and insidious new way of attacking our right to keep and bear arms. It's incumbent on each of us to first read and understand the document, discuss it among ourselves, and come up with a way to defy and resist this. [More]
This development necessitated another Gun Rights Examiner column. The antis will not stop. And they'll use whatever means at hand to attack us, including keeping our representatives out of the loop.

My suggestion: Read it and tell your friends.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Excellent column, as always, David!

Snowflakes in Hell has been very helpful:

Bloomberg’s Blueprint

Mayberry said...

I don't give a crap what "they" try to pull. I WILL NOT relenquish my arms. Period. The only way "they" will get them is through a hail of my bullets, with me dead on a pile of spent brass. End of story. So if you want them, come and get them. Otherwise, shut the h@ll up and leave me alone. Give 'em h@ll David...