Thursday, July 14, 2011

One Hell of an Effective Spokesperson

Michelle Malkin understands the issues.



Point of order:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Still, she really is one of the few who "gets it." And she's always been generous about extending credit to those not as well known. That tells me much about integrity.

True story on this--younger feral son Qusay (well, that name part's not true) came running downstairs telling me some lady said my and Vanderboegh's name on Fox--I was surprised he was watching that channel and he told me he wasn't--he was surfing and just happened to randomly hear it--is that some coincidence or what?

By the way, I had to produce that sound clip because the guy doing promos for my radio show couldn't seem to grok it when I spelled it out for him phonetically.

1 comment:

jon said...

awesome. just watch out they don't start blowing smoke.