Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today, on The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance Radio

  • Bilirakis on ICE
  • Funding blocked for long gun reporting
  • Oathbreak Ridge
  • GOA vs Army Corps of Engineers
  • It Takes a Village
  • Only Ones
  • More govt. gunrunning
  • Looking for anecdotes in all the wrong places
  • "Burn the gun factories"
  • Tim Wheeler, MD: Drs. for Responsible Gun Ownership
  • Sightmark Eclipse Monocular
  • Gunwalkin' with Vanderboegh
Join us at 7:00 am Pacific/10:00 am Eastern on NBC 1260 AM/96.1 FM, Scottsdale, or click "Listen Live."

Archives are here.  They're posting by the week and replacing the show at each day's link the evening of the broadcast date--or supposed to be--I'm still banging heads with them over that.

Spread the word on this, OK? Nobody else is doing a daily exclusive gun rights broadcast in a major market during morning drive time, and if this works, it could not only create an opportunity to spread to other markets, but also open doors for efforts by others.  We complain our voice is not heard in the media--here we've got a foot in the door at an NBC affiliate station to promote a full-blown no compromise message.  Just a few short months ago I certainly would never have predicted I'd see that happen--or that I'd be a  part of it.

Lineup subject to change without notice.

5 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Unfortunately I can't get anything new when I download. When I try to download the Monday show I am getting the one from probably two weeks ago with Chris Muir and the guy from Oath Keepers. I'm going to send them angry email.

David Codrea said...

You'll get no objection from me--I'm getting tired of asking and it totally disincentivizes people to return.

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Sent the email. I was polite, but I told them to fix their archives, and better yet, set up an RSS feed so that your show automagically appears in my Google Reader feed where I can download it for listening the next day.

These media dinosaurs need to evolve or they will die.

David Codrea said...

The problem is I'm holding up my end of the deal and will die along with them.

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Nope, the platform will die, but the message will live on. Keep plugging along. Your skills will improve, and then you'll get a shot with someone who CAN hold up their end.