Monday, December 03, 2012

A Question for the Network

Workman covered it this morning.

So did Tom Gresham.

I did a brief post last night, pointing out in comments that all NFL facilities are so-called "gun free zones."

Tom recommends sending an email protest to help@profootballtalk.com.

I wish I could say NBC execs are asking themselves "What did Bob just cost us?" but I don't have much faith that televised football addicts will care enough to alter their viewing habits. I don't get it, but then, I'm obviously not the guy they market to.

If I were, I wouldn't  need to write columns like this.

UPDATE: Come on, join in--it's easy and it's fun, and best of all, it evidently generates a demand on these fascist media pigs' resources.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in - my email text:

Bob Costas’ discriminatory remarks calling for a complete ban on handguns may well be the epitaph for both NBC and the NFL.

I discontinued satellite service one day following the ‘election’ and I will not voluntarily support the media sycophants for the regime.

So, I’m not watching – or listening – or patronizing any business entity who continues to support the facist government media.

So long,

A former fan

(signed)

III N TN

Chris Corona said...

It's very ironic since it has been shown time and time again with autopsies of football player suicides that repeated traumatic brain injury resulting from concussions is the cause of these events. Bob would have been on the mark if his rant were directed at the sport itself, not the tool.

Carl said...

Sent my email. I have received the same response.