Monday, May 20, 2013

Perazzi Update

I AM going to get to the bottom of this.

Two quick updates: I spoke to the Colorado attorney and she is flabbergasted, and is investigating from her end.

The legal source who handed me this story in the first place says Adams County Sheriffs have no record of this incident,  meaning it was either Denver PD or it never happened.

I sent an outreach email to the Denver Fox affiliate that also reported on this. If anyone can validatet Denver PD records, it ought to be them.

[Click to enlarge] 

And seeing as how Perazzi is rattling legal sabers, I figure the best thing to do is let them know I posted their press release and am going to do everything I can to get to the truth of this--for both our sakes:

And here is proof of delivery:


"Grazie, la vostra richiesta รจ stata ricevuta." = ""Thanks, your request has been received."

This is, without a doubt, the most bizarre personal experience I've ever had while trying to work a story by the numbers.

UPDATE:  You know I'm getting tired when I send an email like this out to the Denver PD PIO:

That's it. My neck is killing me and I've done enough damage to myself for one day.

No comments: