Monday, August 26, 2013

Alas, Brave New Babylon

WRSA has the latest from Matt Bracken. [More]

Comment critics notwithstanding, I really have nothing but superlatives for the way this man writes, and the knowledge and intelligence he draws from to do it. I've been in awe since the first "Enemies" book.  It figures establishment publishers won't touch him.

If I ever have the dough, and fat chance of that, there are several essential contemporary writers I would be honored to bestow grants on so they could do what they do worry-free.  Bracken would be at the top of my list.

1 comment:

Matt Bracken said...

Thanks, David. I'm just glad my books are out there in print. Once I catch up with other projects, I'm also going to produce a print version of the anthology, including Alas, Brave New Babylon.