Monday, August 26, 2013

We're the Only Ones Doubling Down Enough

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. [More]

I'm sorry, but I  just wouldn't give this guy a third shot. Not as an insurer, not as a club officer, and not as a student.  I know some people swear by the guy and say he's the ginchiest, but two NDs hitting students and you're out.

And no, I don't care if the first incident was decades ago.  Time to retire.

Nice to see at least the "real reporter" figured out he was cop at the time of the first incident, although the ... uh ... only one I know reporting that he still  maintains active duty status is me.  I can't help but wonder if there would be charges were he not in cozy with the local constabulary.

I wonder how many of the "progressive" commentators making insulting posts about gun owners adhere to an "Only Ones" worldview...?

[Via several of you]

No comments: