Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Gulf Widens

Workman:


Vanderboegh:


I will have more to say about this schism when I have time to formulate my thoughts. Maybe this week, maybe next. I have some developing priorities of my own I need to focus on first.

I see Mike has credited me with the term "Molon Labia" in a few posts. Just to clear something up, my use (not origination) of the term is reserved for those who have done nothing constructive to  protect, preserve and advance the right to keep and bear arms though peaceable means still available to us, and limit their "activism" to anonymous comments on blogs and forums about welcoming a civil war. I have a difficult time accepting as credible someone who has never lifted a finger to do relatively easy stuff and then trusting they will come through for the long haul on real up close and personal involvement -- and all that entails -- should their wishes come true.

3 comments:

Rivitman said...

By way of research Sir, I suggest you follow Dave Workman's comments in response to mine and efforts to play dumb in the threads found here:

http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=51163

And Here:

http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=51282

I don't know why someone who is on SAF's payroll, and co-written at least 3 books with Alan Gottleib continues to pretend total detachment from him, and complete lack of awareness of his nominal boss's public statements.

He's been told TWO times by me now, that Gottleib publicly announced he would give up SAF's suit in exchange for a short lists of "fixes" to I-594, yet every time I mention it, he demands to know where I heard such nonsense. And my answer is always the same. The AP story quoting his boss directly.

Thanks. S. Ramsey, aka Rivitman.

Mack said...

David, thank you for posting all of this.

It was necessary reading.

Ned said...

Whoa. These are the people we're supposed to "compromise" with? I mean, except for the one who want to murder us. Really. Kurt Hofmann wrote another great piece published on Examiner regarding Sanctuary cities.
This thread is from a man/woman/troll-thing responding to the Bundy Ranch matter - where no one, to my knowledge, was ever indicted or convicted of any crime - much less murder. The nom de plume of this troll-thing on Disqus is "Lector." To wit:

Lector 2 days ago
"... And yes, I'd pay to see those criminals executed, preferably by firing squad. I'd pay even more if I could be part of the firing squad.
Are you so-called "conservatives" surprised to find that there are those who do not share your views who are better armed and better trained than you and who are more than willing to wipe you off the face of the earth in the name of the liberty?"

Compromise? With the likes of this?