Monday, May 21, 2018

We're the Only Ones Scathing Enough

Houston police chief pens scathing post on gun control, rips politicians who ‘do absolutely nothing’ [More]
But he doesn't really get into specifics justifying why this or that would prevent what happened. He's making noise and showing his inability to think things through. It's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

So what do you want to do, [expletive deleted], ban revolvers and shotguns?

Go figure -- he's a refugee from Castro's "¿Armas para que?" Cuba who wants to eviscerate our Second Amendment and provide sanctuary for cultural terraforming by foreign invaders. And he want his guys, who "from 2010 to 2014 ... killed more people than LAPD with half as many officers" to be the "Only Ones"?

I need to stop or I won't be able to delete the next expletive, and I do my best not to get too colorful with my language, at least what I use in public.

[Via Jess]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chiefie is a real prize. Left Austin (?) for a bigger paycheck in H-town and a real pal to Mayor Sly and the rubber stamping idiots on council.