Thursday, May 02, 2019

No Responsive Records


[Click to enlarge]
This is what he is responding to:

[Click to enlarge]

Herschel has some thoughts. [More]

To reiterate, it's not "us" creating "conspiracy theories": Mr. Stamboulieh, Mr. Savage and I are simply repeating what the government is saying, and if that results in inferences and conclusions, they are the ones who can clear it all up -- and won't.

I received the Chisolm letter from the principals the other day along with the document that prompted this response. There's more to say, which I will in a day or so when I finish some other stuff I'm working on first.

The main "spoiler" I'll give away is that the government attorney is being cute here, and I don't think the federal judiciary is going to appreciate that.

Stay tuned.

No comments: