Thursday, January 19, 2006

Evil, Violent Gun Attacks Boy!!!

Police tell us when Rollman went to put the gun away after investigating the noise, it went off and the bullet hit his son in the hip.
Dang--another one of those self-animating guns. I'm sure Mr. Rollman's finger was nowhere near the trigger, or the reporter would have surely written the account that way.

But this has even more terrifying implications: At the beginning of the story, did you catch the bit about "High winds [being] partly to blame..."?

Tags:

1 comment:

E. David Quammen said...

Well, mine are not only 'self-animated' but they talk as well! But, they never have discharged 'on their own power'!
You see, all my 'little friends', (and some not so little), have an agreement. The ONLY time they are supposed to 'self-animate' is if I'm out of the house, and a burgler breaks in! Then, I leave it up to their discretion!

Otherwise, people will think I'm NUTS for talking with my babies!

What was that Mr. Colt? I'll be right there buddy! Your hungry you say? Alright then, lets go get you some 'food'.