Saturday, January 07, 2006

We're the Only Ones Responsible Enough, Eh?

While law enforcement officers fight to stop illegal guns from entering Canada through the American border, New Brunswick officials are searching for a weapon that disappeared from the province's own military base.

About four months ago, a powerful nine-millimetre handgun went missing from a military vehicle inside CFB Gagetown, near Saint John, N.B.
Sorry, I don't have much to add--I kind of locked on to "powerful nine-millimetre" and went into brain freeze...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poodle shooter on the loose! Hide your pets.

I understand the citizens of the area have formed a group in response to the government's concern. Poodles In Serious Stress Over Fool's Firearm. Also known by their acronym, which aptly describes their opinion of the officials involved.

AlanDP said...

Well...I don't have anything intelligent to say, but that "powerful nine-millimetre" really cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

"powerful nine-millimetre" ?!
I can't stop laughing. Make it stop. Please make it STOP!