Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A New York Minute

Yesterday, I said I'd look into whether or not Jeanine Pirro living with a convicted felon husband and several firearms was problematic in the eyes of the law. So far, the code I've been able to find hasn't addressed this specific set of circumstances, although I admit I'm far from versed at interpreting relevant Empire State Consolidated Penal Laws. The difficulty I'm having centers on "presumption of possession." Anyway, I'll continue seeing what I can find out about this--if anyone has any knowledge or leads, please feel free to comment.

While looking into this--as so often happens--another story is emerging that is indirectly related. Pull a loose thread and you never know what the unraveling will reveal. Not to be coy, but let me wait until I compile more (time-consuming) information before saying more...

UPDATE: SayUncle has some thoughts on the legality issue...

No comments: