Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday
Was Second Amendment Saturday
But I forgot and did not say
Forgive me, Stan, for yesterday
And I guess I also owe an apology to Lennon and McCartney. My experience with things poetic generally begins with "There once was a man from Nantuckett..."

Anyway, Free Constitution posted a brief but powerful photo essay.

UPDATE: As long as I'm talking photo essays, I see Gun Show on the Net posted one with a similar theme. E David showed me this in draft form a few days ago, but I've been real busy and got distracted from linking to it. Sorry, E.D.

It looks like I'm apologizing to everyone this morning. Why don't I just go back to bed?

1 comment:

E. David Quammen said...

No apology necessary. BTW, the Property Rights vs. The CONSTITUTIONALLY CORRECT RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, ANYWHERE THEY MAY GO. Has spilled over in a big way on KABA. It's up to 103 posts so far.

You might want to make some coffee and join in the festivities. I know how much you enjoy that issue. (Let's see, wonder how I can get a hold of straightarrow?)