Monday, August 21, 2006

Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista

Matthew Bracken informs me his latest novel has been printed and is now available for purchase.

I haven't read it yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed his first book.

Spend some time over at Matt's website. The guy writes a helluva tale.

We've recently explored some issues here at WarOnGuns regarding what we need to do to reclaim the Second Amendment. Don't discount the power of fiction for introducing ideas into the popular culture.

If we can help create a market demand for such ideas, there will be no shortage of entrepreneurs rushing in to promote and fulfill it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered two copies. One for me and one for my father who turned me on to the first book. Can't wait for it to get here.

AlanDP said...

The anti-gunners certainly use "fiction" often enough.

Anonymous said...

Just finished it last night. Seriously good read. There are some low points but far a few between IMNSHO.

Anonymous said...

Received my pre-order copy and devoured it in 2 days. An excellent book that I plan to buy as birthday presents for family and friends. Order your copy today.

Anonymous said...

Just finished it Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed both books. Must-read material for liberty lovers.