Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Guess Not Everyone Named Newton is a Genius

Newton is licensed to carry a concealed weapon. And the safety is always on. He says his gun shouldn't have gone off.

"I don't know what made the gun go off. Because the gun's never done that before," said Newton...

Newton tells us he's gotten rid of all his guns, except one. It was a family heirloom.
One other thing: I couldn't get the video to play. I can't help but wonder if the revolver in the photo is the gun he says had its safety on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the video, and he was showing the camera his revolver.So yes, it apparently was the one that has a faulty "safety". These are the kind of people that can give us that carry a bad name. Good thing he sold it before he shoots himself or his daughter

Anonymous said...

my revolver has a safety, it's between my ears. His safety must be faulty.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Just, WOW!

This guy is scary dumb.

The sad thing is that people that do not know anything about firearms would not see this as just the blatant lie and GFW propaganda that it is.

BobG said...

What an amazing jackass.