Friday, October 20, 2006

More Proof that Your Property is Ours

The Los Angeles City Council has approved an ordinance requiring gun owners to report lost or stolen weapons in a bid to prevent gun sales to criminals.
Right, criminalize the victims, that makes sense.

Hey, who do you report it to if the gun thieves are The Only Ones?

On a side note, why is it if I didn't know this story came from the Chi-com People's Daily, I'd swear it was just more of the same from our own home-grown "authorized journalists"?

4 comments:

E. David Quammen said...

"Hey, who do you report it to if the gun thieves are The Only Ones?"

Well, David, I've some bad news. The feds. were supposed to be the ones to report to. But, both you and I know just how well that has worked out! Fact is, again, as you already know. The fed. is now probably the worst instigators and orchestrators of gun thievery. And this, coming from the ones charged with SECURING our Liberty.

Yeah, their SECURING it alright, but not in the way they were clearly charged with. For now, it's more like their securing THEIR liberty.

me said...

Wow, wasn't aware of CAGE, head musta been looking for micromanaging commies in my hind quarters.

The more and more I read of Kalifornia (Kali is also the Hindu goddess of destruction, coincidence, I think not) the more I wonder if illegal immigration or giving the land back to Mexico isn't a good thing, AS LONG AS all these traitors have to stay there.

David Codrea said...

CAGE is Illinois, HH--I was just giving an example and this was one I had a convenient link to...

me said...

Sorry, yes I know that, I just wasn't aware of it. Sickening actually...sad to see America is that far gone. I do know that you have to take AJ with a grain of salt sometimes, but that is quite frightening.