Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Tennessee Waltz

Tennessee's Haynesworth suspended 5 games for stomping on lineman's head

Yeah, I know, this isn't gun-related, but a recurring theme on this site involves the elites getting special treatment not afforded us ordinary folk.

I expect if I stomped on a co-worker's face, I'd not only be immediately fired, but also arrested for assault and battery (if not attempted murder), plus sued for every cent I have. And deservedly so.

And this isn't the first time this time bomb has apparently gone off.

I guess the almighty dollar trumps doing the right thing and ostracizing this animal from civilized people.

Come to think of it, there is a gun tie-in. I want one if this beast is ever anywhere near me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already encountered several people talking about this, and their attitude was, " Well, it was just at a football game, give him a suspension and have done with it". I will continue to stockpile and train, because I know that these sheep will not do anything when animals like this "athelete" become critical mass. So I guess their point is, if you do it in front of millions of people, even if it's murder, rape, robbery, whatever, just give them a slap on the wrist and move on to the next atrocity. This used to be a hell of a country.

E. David Quammen said...

It is not like the media isn't helping in this facade. Cannot what is going on in wrestling, football and other sports. That are more violent in their nature, have a numbing effect? Is not this like where Rome was, during the times of the 'games', when it had a major upheaval? Get the crowd riled up, screaming for blood, and then deliver it to them? It wasn't to long after the resumption of the 'games' that Rome had it's first collapse.

Is not our Republic taking a very similar route as was taken by the fallen Republics before us? Those whom don't learn from history......

Anonymous said...

Individuals such as this out-of-control manimal are the main reason that I have my guns, and INTEND TO KEEP THEM!
And yes, sports are becoming more violent and bloody. And this is by design. Read "REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN".

Anonymous said...

I disagree that sports are becoming more violent. I have seen many examples of opposing players helping each other up. Sharing a laugh or two and then trying to level each other on the next play. I see more sportsmanship than I have in the last twenty years.

Having said that, I do agree that the sonofabitch should be tried in criminal court and banned from professional sports. I sincerely hope he ends up in the sanitary piping under the city. (sewer, where all the shit goes)