Sunday, October 22, 2006

To Bandukwale Sir With Love

Gauri Shankar Singh...says he has received death threats from criminals.

'Time and again they have warned of eliminating me if I do not bow before them. I am a teacher; I teach children to fight against injustice,' Singh told IANS.

Criminals killed his brother a few years ago over a land dispute.

'I approached the administration to provide me security but they ignored my request. Since then I have been forced to carry a gun'...

Local police officials have no knowledge that Singh carries a gun to the school.
Brave man. I hope "The Only Ones" leave him the hell alone. And for Krishna's sake, nobody tell Wayne.

1 comment:

E. David Quammen said...

Hope the best for Mr. Singh as well. Respect his stance.

As far as 'Wayne' goes. I'm of the opinion that it would be best if he did as a fly; and Eat sh*t, and die. He, nor the NRA, have never really represented true American values. He, and the NRA, have served more as willing, useful tools in the hands of usurpers. They are, in fact, traitors to We The (Gun owning, Freedom desiring) People.