Sunday, October 22, 2006

We're the Only Ones Better Than the Only Ones

A popular city police officer died Saturday, four days after being struck by a sport utility vehicle driven by a federal judge who is a cousin of former President Bush, New Haven's mayor said....

No charges have been filed.

New Haven police chief Francisco Ortiz said a long investigation will be required to determine what happened, but police did not feel it was necessary to test Walker for drugs or alcohol.

We're "The Exclusive Ones"!

4 comments:

E. David Quammen said...

More and more each day, it sounds as if we are in an aristocracy. Rather than the intended Constitutional Republic. You know, where we're all supposed to be ruled by LAW.

Hyunchback said...

The judge didn't insist on such a test. Cheney didn't get tested for many hours after shooting someone.

You'd think these guys either have something to hide or are just so politically inept that they can't see the usefulness.

I doubt the politically inept point so I have to lean toward the having something to hide.

Anonymous said...

But these same kinds of sonsabitches felt like it was necessary screen me periodically even though there were no incidents of any kind, let alone lethal ones.

Funny how that works, ain't it?

Anonymous said...

If I counted the number of times I had to get tested in the Army for drugs I didn't take, I would projectile puke my way into Guiness. I personally got rid of the actual druggies via the secondary power structure that commanders love but don't "know" about. Aristocracy? Yeah, we got one. And they're not even any good at it. All these clowns seem to be good at is giving the whole circus away. Law? What law. Remember, it's only a GD piece of paper.