Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We're the Only Ones Elite and Tactical Enough

A court hearing is scheduled for Tuesday for four Chicago Police officers accused of using their badges to break into homes and rob them...[They] targeted both known drug dealers and innocent residents. They face home invasion, kidnapping and armed violence charges.

Prosecutors say the officers from the elite “special operations section,” abused their authority to terrorize and steal from people.
As opposed to Chicago cops legally terrorizing and stealing from people, I suppose...

[More from "The Only Ones" files...]

[Via Cousin G]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have in place a plan, that if the JBTs' come a callin' in one of their infamous door smackins', my kids will scream bloody murder that they were sexually abused by the cops, and that the cops threatened to kill them if they told. There will be videos of tearful kids, tearful Mom,(already in on the gig) and of course, enraged and helpless Dad, me, describing in lurid detail the wailing of my violated children, while being beaten and tortured by the cops. I figure it should be worth,oh, 2.5, maybe 3 million. Sound mercenary and avaricious? How about what those bastards do, everday? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin'. Yeah, I am a sonofabitch. But I'm a mean sonofabitch.

E. David Quammen said...

Why does this not surprise me? This one was of the main reasons that We The People were/are supposed to be armed, isn't it? Tyranny emanating from our servants? In fact, this very issue was covered in the Federalist Papers. The founders had to face the very same thing from the British forces stationed here. The Second Amendment, in part, was intended to negate that very type of activity from our SERVANTS.

Anonymous said...

Gee, ya think this could be why the boss at the cop shop agrees with Daly that nobody in Chicago should have possession of arms except cops? Does that not make them accessories?