Friday, December 08, 2006

Wayne Fincher Update

Wayne may be contacted via U.S. Mail at:

Hollis Wayne Fincher
c/o Sebastian County Jail
801 South A Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
I just pasted copies of every WarOnGuns post about his case into a Word document and am mailing it to him today, just to let him know he hasn't been forgotten, especially knowing how agonizing it must be to be separated from those you love at this time of year.

If you have a blog where you've written about him, I encourage you to do the same--or if not, just a note of encouragement or a Christmas card would be nice gestures.

I'm also sending him some paper, envelopes and stamps--we'll see if they let him keep those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David C., is there a defense fund started for Mr. Fincher? Can you post it here, if so?

I want to send what I can.

Anonymous said...

never mind, I found it below. will be sending a check midweek.