Friday, January 12, 2007

Eyewitness Update from the Wayne Fincher Trial

David,

I cannot update you very much at this point as it is late, and it has been a difficult day. I am much reminded of the show trials of the Soviet Union in the 1920's: everything looked proper,but was very wrong. When this is all done I will be posting documents like mad to the Militia website. There will be many "must read" records from the court. I would highly encourage someone to setup a mirror site in the event this one is taken down. I do not expect it will be,but one never knows.

I spent about 45 minutes in private conversation with Wayne after proceedings were done for the day. Since Wayne is a dear friend, it was precious time to have. Wayne has not given in, and will not give up. After Oscar and I left the Federal Building, I told Oscar that the most honorable man in the courtroom today was Wayne Fincher. He agreed.

I will send more tomorrow.

Warmest regards,

Paul W. Davis
Via separate email, Mr. Davis also calls our attention to Document 26-1 of the Docket, giving us an update on how Mr. Fincher's health issues have been treated.

[More About Wayne Fincher]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see--Mark Koernke, Angel Shamaya, Wayne Fincher,. . . . .
Picking off the leadership of the Gun Culture/ Militia Movement/ Patriot Movement one individual at a time. They won't come after all of us at once, at least not yet!