Friday, March 02, 2007

Where Quawlity is Job One

I just received the following two replies from the Thames Valley Police in response to their 24-hour delay in responding to an emergency call:
Thank you for your email. It has been passed to our Quality of Sewrvice Unit who will contact you in due course.

So what kind of "sewrvice" could I expect? "In due course," of course?
Dear Mr Codrea

Your email has been forwarded to the Quality of Service Unit.

Unfortunately we are unable to give you any specifics of the incident as you were not directly involved. Your request for the Thames Valley Police response policy has been forwarded to our Freedom of Information who should respond to you in due course.

Yours sincerely

Quality of Service Unit

At least their "service" has improved, but there's that "due course" again. Oh well, at least nobody's trying to smash into my place with a hammer.

Not that I'd dial 911 anyway--at least until after the smoke cleared.

They shined Cryptic Subterranean on, too.

How would you like to have your life depending on these boobs?

3 comments:

K-Romulus said...

Who or what is their "Freedom of Information?"

NotClauswitz said...

Yeh really, who or what? They're steel having trubble with thair speelchucker and grommer.

Anonymous said...

How about I go undercover. Call me in as too fat and when they arrest me for my own protection, I'll snoop around while pretending to look for the English version of Donuts.