Tuesday, April 10, 2007

IKEA: Affordable Solutions for a Better Police State

I need the following:
A. Include a request to have as many people as possible call 650 853 3160 and ask to speak to the sergeant on duty. Get as much info as you can about the program and the details.

B. Get people to start calling Ikea in East Palo Alto and find out why they are allowing this to go on.

C. Get this information out to as many other 2A groups as possible.

Many thanks,

Mark Towber
President
Golden State 2nd Amendment Council

Gee, and I was just thinking the other day about how much I needed a pressboard shelving unit that would warp and deform if you put anything on it.

[Via Benjamin S and Gerhard P]

4 comments:

Jay said...

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.


I'd expect a store out of Europe to crap on our rights.

They may not run the advertising on this board, but they must know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Funny to see capitalists aiding and abetting communists. They might look to private gun owners for support when their private stores are about to be nationalized, but there might not be any private gun owners.

IKEA = I'm Kommunist Euro-America?

Anonymous said...

That said, I do like IKEA's style and have spent some money with them. They have a great store in New Haven, CT and you can get a good chicken Caesar salad there too. They comport well with libertarians, though conservatives might find them a little unnerving. They likely need more education than persuasion.

Anonymous said...

Actually, given the limited info on the sign, I thought about calling in for my $1,000 and give them all kinds of info about people with guns: Cops I saw, the Army, myself, etc. I want my $1,000!