Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Oven Control Debate

Households With Ovens vs. Households Without Ovens: What's the big deal, anyway??? Here are the straight facts ...

Jason Kirk gives us an inside look at these appliances of death, which, if flung from a trebuchet, would be capable of bringing down an airliner! There oughtta be a law...

In all seriousness, and I use this factoid when confronted by ninnies who wish to ban fireworks, you're over four times more likely to be injured by your cooking range/oven...

4 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I don't know how big the market is for pro-gun stand-up comedy, but you ought to look into it. Great stuff.

David Codrea said...

I know. I nearly spit coffee all over my monitor when I read about the puppies.

Jason Kirk said...

thanks for the linkage, David

David Codrea said...

My pleasure, Jason--thanks for the laughs.