Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fincher Denied IFP Status

From Paul W. Davis:

I hate to be abrupt and blunt, but I have no choice as time is of the essence and the issue is extremely serious...Wayne is denied IFP consideration for the government to pay for the transcript...The is how we are dealt with by the courts. We now have to come up with $1,100.00 immediately, and the balance when the transcript is done by this coming Tuesday...If we do not produce a transcript for Quentin and Stewart to use, then this case is OVER! There will be no reconsideration, no new trial, no anything further concerning Wayne's attempt to get the courts and government to recognize our individual right to keep and bear all arms necessary for our defense. I expect an answer by tomorrow as I have to provide an answer to the Court Reporter tomorrow.
Since this came in last night, that would be today. I have to wonder how many WarOnGuns regulars (besides me) have put a few dollars in the collection plate?

The Wayne Fincher Defense Fund
P.O. Box 215
Elkins Arkansas 72727
It's not like we have a lot of time...

[More about Wayne Fincher from WarOnGuns]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep searching previous posts but I thought I would save some time by asking outright ... is there a phone number where we could call in a donation on a credit card? could we "wire" money to the listed address? (Do people still "wire" money these days?) Just looking for a creative way to get the money there quickly.

David Codrea said...

Just sent your comment to Mr. Davis and asked him to comment here if he has that info.

Anonymous said...

If I read this correctly speed is of the essence.

Debit or credit card via phone seems the only viable option. Please let us know if Paul gets a number set up.