Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Penn State Library to Order Hardy 2A DVD

As I mentioned in a comment on your blog, I sent a letter to my university's law librarian, and today she responded, telling me that she will order the video. It never hurts to ask, and sometimes much is gained! Thanks for suggesting this course of action.

Nathaniel (Penn State)

Great work, Nathaniel. In addition to requesting that Netflix and Blockbuster update their catalogs with "In Search of the Second Amendment," approaching public and school libraries is a great way to help educate more people on the origin and intent of the Second Amendment.

I trust the numerous scholars interviewed in the video have ensured at least one copy resides in the library of their respective institutes of higher learning?

1 comment:

Voolfie said...

We Are...Penn State!!
-Voolfie '87