Monday, November 12, 2007

He Got Game

What's dumber than Rosie's website?

This exchange:
Valade, a hunter, was skeptical about Obama's position on gun owners' rights.

Patrick discussed the issue, adding that he had hunted before.

"I've never done game," he said. "I've done birds, quail, and pheasant."

"So we share some things," Valade said with a nod.
He hunts! He's a sportsman! This changes everything! Come on in and have some blueberry wine!

Never mind that neither he nor the "authorized journalist" reporting the exchange seems to have a clue about what "game" is.

Good grief.

3 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Notice he never shot anything, just "did" them. Isn't bestiality illegal in most states?

Sean said...

I once had to discharge a soldier because he *ahem* "did" chickens. And remember that guy last year up in Michigan, who was cited for "doing" a bumper stunned deer? In a ditch? I suspect Obama would "do" us, metaphorically speaking, if he got his hands on the WH.

chris horton said...

I don't get our societys' infatuation with "rubbing elbows" with people who are on TV, or in "the spotlight!" And then blindly following them to boot.(although I have to respect the Individual Freedom to make BAD CHOICES!!)So he showed up at his house,big deal.More Wolves in Sheeps clothing,me thinks!!