Monday, November 12, 2007

So THAT Explains It

Displaying reading level appears to be the latest blog fad. Hey, I'm as quick to don a Nehru jacket to appear fashionable as the next guy.


No, not WarOnGuns.

This childish blog.

Try entering her url yourself if you don't believe me.

And in case you're wondering, WoG came in at "High School" level, which is pretty much where I try to keep things for the sake of clarity, but heck--at least the algorithm thinks I'm smarter than this guy, and we all know Internet site graphic generators are the ultimate standard of authority in such matters. But I could use bigger words and longer sentences if it bothers anybody...

Still, all in all, I wish I was on the same level as Blogonomicon.

1 comment:

Kent McManigal said...

My blog only came out to "Jr High" level. I am hurt!