Monday, November 26, 2007

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

We should be able to combine respect for those traditions with our concern for kids who are being shot down. This is a classic example of us just applying some common sense, just being reasonable, right? And reasonable would say that lawful gun owners – I respect the Second Amendment. I think lawful gun owners should be able to hunt, be sportsmen, protect their families.
Why is it when Obama says "repect" in this context, I hear backup singers going:
Sock it to me
Sock it to me
Sock it to me
Sock it to me...?

4 comments:

chris horton said...

Ha...this coming from a Representative of one of the MOST anti-gun States in the Union.What a jokester...NOT!!

Sean said...

If that lying sack of stuff ever had an original thought, his head would split wide open. Who cares what he thinks? He comes up with the qualifier should twice, and uses the caveat of common sense, without defining it. The common sense of a communist Senator from a liberal, welfare, unfree state is not the common sense of a free person living elsewhere. Baby, what you got, you know I don't want it. Sock it to me, and I'll sock it right back to ya.

Anonymous said...

"You're runnin' out of fools, and I ain't lyin'..."

Mark Odell

Anonymous said...

Corrected link

Mark Odell