Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another Reason to Hold Holder

Think about that. Defending yourself through the legal system makes you a special target of the government. That is flat-out chilling and un-American. Anyone with this mentality presuming to be our nation's top law enforcer is terrifying. [More]
Another in a series on trying to stop confirmation of Eric Holder as the next attorney general.

If you believe in this effort, I ask you to help me spread the word by sending others the links to my Examiner articles --whether through emails, forums, you name it. Will you take a moment and do this?

I bring it up because I note from my Examiner.com stats that only a fraction of WarOnGuns regular visitors even bother to check out the links I provide every day. I frankly don't understand why anyone would come here and not go there, nor do I understand why anyone who presumably gets daily value from this site wouldn't want to help me promote this new opportunity to get strong "gun rights" message out in front of a nationwide audience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you counting people that are visiting the examiner site via their own bookmark?

Anonymous said...

Also, does your counter include people who load the links in a separate window? WoG loads too slowly to flip back and forth, and this blog does not open links in a new window or tab, so I must do so manually.

CCK said...

David,
I have posted this morning on Sipsey St. It's just my take, I could be wrong...



Eric Holder is the ideal AG for the III% !!!

If we fight (democratically) and win, meaning Obama picks a different nominee who is less confrontational, less anti-RIGHTS (1,2,6 all come to mind for Holder immediately); we get a watered down, less worthy opponent to hold up to the people when they attack us.

That idea probably didn't register the way I wish, and the best analogy I can think of is this. Ohio State football fans (spits on ground) want Michigan to be undefeated when they play each other.
It makes the resulting win "sweeter". If Michigan is 0-9 when they play, everyone expects a win and its not something that fans can rally behind.

I think the same applies to Holder. I'm happy Obama gave me what appears to be the most wretched nominee he could.

Because no matter whom he chooses the war is still coming with him in office!! I don't think there is any way to dodge this, no bit of crafty "write your senator" is going to stop Obama from bringing it all to us.

And I want the best face of the enemy I can find up front to rally the troops around. Not some watered down guy that Obama compromised to get in.

I want the face of the enemy to be pure evil. And Cthulhu has nothing on Holder.

Did any of that track?

AlanDP said...

For the record, I click on most of your links from my Bloglines window, so you wouldn't see any traffic from that, since it's not actually at your site.

And even though it makes my guts clench in cold fear, I agree with Chris K. It's going to take some truly horrendous and blatant actions by the gov't to shock most people out of their complacency.