Tuesday, February 17, 2009

North to the Future

Nearly 700 people filled the auditorium at a local church tonight as the '2nd Amendment Taskforce' met for the second time in Fairbanks. Just a week before 140 people attended the meeting that took place at Denny's, where only 20 people were expected.

I would say that something has finally gotten Gun Owners attention in the Interior of Alaska. [More]
Michael Dukes brings us some encouraging news about Alaskans standing up for gun rights.

Among other developments, a bill modeled after Montana's to provide for "Alaskan gun and ammo manufactures the ability to sell products to instate customers without interference from the Feds."

Michael will have more on this later, and I'll let you know when he does.

2 comments:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

David, I presume you meant "...to sell products to instate customers without interference from the Feds."

David Codrea said...

Fixed.

I just copied.

I was only following orders.

It went off.

He MADE me do it.