Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just Like England

"Then he grabs my left hand and takes it around my back while Santa and the kids and everyone looked on," Rensberger said. "I'm scared to death he is going to dislocate my shoulder. I'm begging him not to do that and he responded, 'If it dislocates, I'll call the paramedics.' [More]
Just like England.

Which is just like us.

Stop the merry-go-round, I want to get off.

I'd feel sorrier for Renbsberger if he wasn't a "subcontractor for the IRS."

Maybe he should have done a personal cost/benefit analysis...

[Via Mack H]

3 comments:

Mack said...

This kind of incident, where American citizens are arrested for taking a photo of a cop, is happening all over America, and is illegal.

This has to stop.

straightarrow said...

My real name is Charles H. Sawders. I put this out there so no one can ever say they weren't warned should any try to treat me this way or succeed in treating me this way.

In this particular case Basford (I refuse to call a common thug "officer") is very lucky. There are some of us who know that he will get a pass and may even be able to cause the imprisonment of a man he assaulted. We also know that trying to prevent or stop the assault makes it more likely that imprisonment or execution would be in our future. Therefore, some of us, and I am one, would present far less problem to Basford and his ilk with the focus of our cameras, but a great deal of problem with our focus on the front sight superimposed on his face.

Enough is enough. When the department whitewashes this thug and he and the administration of the department are not hanged by an outraged public, we will know that they are right and there are no men left in WV which they need fear abusing.

Ian Branson said...

I'm wonder if this Only One will be reprimanded for not electroshocking the photgrapher with a tazer during the takedown, afterall... just following dept policy.