Thursday, March 25, 2010

Saber Rattling

Come and support me at the Second Amendment March on April 19th on the Washington Monument grounds. Let’s rattle some sabers and show the government we’re still here. We are here, and we are not silent! [More]
I've seen comments from some of you on other sites with criticisms both for this and the open carry march on the other side of the river.

In truth, I have had privately-expressed reservations about both approaches, but nonetheless I've been invited to speak at both events and I intend to.

Why? Because I want to argue with those of you who disagree?

Not at all. My reasons are much simpler.

Because my friends asked me to, and I will not let them stand alone.

2 comments:

Paul W. Davis said...

Well David, we might as well hang together, for we will surely hang separately.

I pray that you speak well.

Anonymous said...

I'll likely see you in DC. Hope to be able to actually meet you (unarmed, of course!).