Monday, September 06, 2010

The Missing Links

On Gun Rights Examiner, that is...

Some of you who have been kind enough to include the GRE page on your blogrolls may be wondering why no reciprocity.

It's not my fault, honest. I had categorized sidebar links, but among many other snafus with the site "upgrade", my established list has disappeared and I haven't been able to access the proper system tool to fix that for the past month.

This is among literally dozens of "improvements" I and others have written tech support tickets on, and all I can say is you should see what this mess looks like from our end.

Please be patient. Everything I can control I am controlling. As for the rest, I am screaming as often and as loudly as I can.

I just want you to know I'm not intentionally taking advantage of your recognition.

1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

I've written to the "examiner" contact address numerous times myself, on a variety of issues. It would seem they just don't care. So far, no response. Nuts to them.