Monday, September 20, 2010

One Simple Way

You know, infringe on the right of the people to be able to purchase politically incorrect firearms. That'll show those Mexican drug lords! [Read]

Wretched Marxist subversi...I mean, "New York Democrat" Eliot L. Engel said it, I believe it, that settles it.

And best of all:
A return to enforcement of the import ban requires no legislative action...
So we can just do it. And you have no say in the matter!

Simple Eliot here might be surprised at what else doesn't require legislative action.

One point of order--BATFU says:
Non-sporting firearms are still prohibited from importation under sections 922(l) and 925(d)(3) of the GCA. Because the vast majority of SAWs are nonsporting, they generally cannot be imported.
So the only conclusion I can draw is, what...?

I confess I don't really understand arcane BATFU infringements. From what I've seen, they don't, either. We're apparently supposed to find out by surprise when the kill team knocks our door in.

It is the simplest way, you know.

1 comment:

Defender said...

All my guns are sporting arms. All my guns are also war arms, and self-defense arms. Even BBs and paintballs can kill, if one is very unlucky. Indeed, BB guns are licensed in Britain. People hunt small birds with them when allowed, and have camo-ed "sniper" competitions almost just like actual adults. At least, last time I read about them.
Americans, however, are not five-year-olds asking Mom and Dad can I have a puppy, please, please, pretty please, huh?