Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hold Your Tongue Instead of the Anchovies

The police are investigating whether the Agatuccis fired shots at Scott. When they conclude the investigation they will forward the information to the state's attorney and leave it to him to decide if any of the Agatuccis will face charges, according to Peoria Public Information Officer Doug Burgess. [More]
Y'know, I wouldn't recommend firing shots in the air to warn people or chasing after someone shooting wildly, but I certainly would recommend keeping the dang mouth shut after the fact in a situation like this...

[Via DeoLexRex]

2 comments:

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

Two things: first, the man in Washington who tried to stop a mall shooter yelled "freeze", or something to that effect. The shooter turned and fired before the man could fire in self-defense. He's in a wheelchair now. Don't tell someone who has a gun out and ready to shoot to freeze. You shoot him first. Second, the guy ran out without firing a shot, and without the money. The owners gave chase, shooting. That's when it becomes vengeance. They should not have given chase.

Bruce Krafft said...

"I wish to speak to my attorney. I do not consent to any search." Learn it, love it, practice it, teach it to your family. "Honey did your dog poop in the living room?"
"I wish to speak to my attorney. I do not consent to any search."