Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Death Wish

In correspondence with BFA, McGlone said that at 9:30AM on the same morning his letter was published, "I received a phone call at my home. The caller asked if this was Mark and if I wrote the editorial. I replied yes. Than the caller said 'well I hope someone shoots you and your family'!" [More]
I'd have laughed and invited the pussy to make good. I can say that, because I've done it in the past.

And yes, I also called the police--not for protection though. I wanted an official report establishing the event and my attempt at lawful resolution, just in case I needed evidence for my defense if a body was tied back to me.

1 comment:

Defender said...

The caller was just following through on Colin Goddard's not-anti-gun policies.
I see that The Oprah Network is going to give Rosie O'Donnell a show. She who said "I don't care if you think this is America and you have rights, if you have a gun you should go to jail."
It's no distance at all to "... you should DIE."
Anyone who doesn't think they'd make the call that sends us to the gulag -- or Valhalla -- is dreaming.