Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BREAKING: ‘Project Gunwalker’ charges surfacing on Fox News

It is clear that, as major media gradually begins their own investigations, they continue to corroborate the story that a small handful of activists have been urging them to cover since its inception. [More]
The story is starting to break big, and everything the "pros" can uncover confirms what Mike Vanderboegh and I have been telling them and begging them to look at.

Includes video.

Please share the link.

More expected later today.

3 comments:

Mack said...

David,

Can you possibly get that 'Kelly's Court' video?

I actually watched the whole thing by accident, not knowing what to expect.

Unexpectedly, Megyn Kelly was quite rude to Larry as he tried to bring up P.G. to the audience. She basically reacted with some hostility, insisting Larry was veering off-topic, then saying she decides what they will talk about.

I again wonder: why are the MSM willfully ignoring this scandal?

David Codrea said...

I talked about that toward the end of the linked post and said "More on that later."

Believe me, no one wants that video more than I do.

Mack said...

I read your Examiner article, including the H&R Block Spam(!).

What really got me is when Kelly started praising(?) Traver for supposedly cracking down on gang violence, giving him credit for the decline in homicides in Chicago.

Not only that, but she kept saying Republicans (PLURAL!) support his nomination.

And, while Larry mentioned the "Clinton Gun Ban" she used the phrase "Assault Weapons" even though there is no such thing.

I have to wonder, what is Rogers Ailes doing behind the scenes?