Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Out of Stock?

Marines found 133 rifles, five grenade launchers, 29 grenades and 36 pistols at the scene of the raid near a highway.[More]
See, every time I go to gun shops and loophole markets I can never find grenades...

Having quite a bit of inventory control experience in my professional background, I can't understand why my "legal" sources, who are blamed for the violence, can't keep up with such obvious and lucrative demand. 

You don't think the cartels might be getting their stuff from other suppliers, do you...?


[Via Plug Nickel Times]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those wascally batfags sure do get around.

Robert Fowler said...

I need to shop where they do. A couple grenades could come in handy. Make fishing a little easier :)

AJ said...

Jeez. I guess I'm just going to the wrong gunshows. Nobody ever has any grenades or machine guns at the shows I attend. :(