Monday, December 12, 2011

Researchers predict UN Arms Trade Treaty will be finalized by summer

Does this mean we need not concern ourselves, that any such talk amounts to “sound and fury, signifying nothing,” and that any effort spent by grassroots activists and their representative organizations would be a waste of "political capital"?

I would not make that assumption because I would not put any underhanded maneuver beneath the enemies of freedom, and that includes a caution to those who (correctly) maintain a treaty cannot supersede the Constitution—if the folks behind this power grab had any respect for rights, they would not be behind it in the first place. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner report  looks at a globalist wish list that's being compiled.  Also listen in on someone else's conversations and find out how self defense for FFLs involves more than guns.

1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

Here is my letter to both senators in WY:

Getting the US out of the UN is possibly the most vital task ever to face the people of this country. The people of Wyoming are counting on YOU for that.

No matter what is proposed by this tyrannical and hypocritical body, it is a direct blow to the life, liberty and sovereignty of every individual - and especially of Americans. Please say NO to the "small arms treaty" that flies in the face of the Constitution AND threatens us all with slavery and death.

I own my life and body. I am personally responsible for that life and my safety. That's why I carry a gun, and that's why I will never allow anyone to disarm me for any reason.