Friday, January 06, 2012

We're the Only Ones Taking Back Enough

A former Wolfeboro Police Officer said a drug addiction resulting from treatment for a back and shoulder injury led him to steal drugs from the police department evidence room. [More]
Yeah. No full acceptance of responsibility with a sincere apology, just excuses to try and mitigate the consequences of his corruption and whining about his self-created lot in life after a legal wrist-slap. Can you imagine what they'd do to one of us caught stealing drugs from a police evidence room?

"The Drug Take Back Program." The irony just drips...

[Via Carl Bussjaeger]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wuss. I did a small story on my blog for the young patriots to take care of their backs. I injured my back in my twenties and live with it now in my 50's. I have never taken a pain pill for it once in my life when it decides to act up. I certainly could not function as a peace... I mean law enforcement officer when it acts up. Why is this guy still a cop? Obviously, his back problem must not be severe enough to be medically discharged. His minor back annoyance is just an excuse to feed his need for drugs.

http://causapatet.blogspot.com/2012/01/for-you-young-patriot-studs.html

Robert Fowler said...

If one of us "not only ones" were caught stealing from the evidence room we would probably be shot. They would then keep the EMT's out for at least a hour (Geurera) till they were sure it was safe. Leaving us to bleed out.